SO....I haven't updated my blog. Sorry!
In vitro worked! We are pregnant with a girl and due July 5th. We are excited! To those who are curious: in vitro was not horrible. The shots were really easy to give myself and didn't hurt. I never got emotional over stupid things and never really felt any different. But I am weirder than most people, so it may have been worse than I could feel. I have a high tolerance for pain.
We are naming our daughter Lorelai May. May is a mixture of the grandma's names: Darby and Margaret. It is extremely hard to use a lot of letters from Darby :)
I went to Vegas and had a baby shower there. It was tons of fun! I got into town late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. Woke up. Went to Big 5 to get new sunglasses. Went to Home Goods and TJ Max to try and find a pot for the centerpiece I wanted to make. Then we went to eat at Grand Lux with my dad. Then we went to the chiropractor. Then we went to get my mom's sewing machine fixed. Then we went to Michaels. Left Michaels because they had nothing cool. Went to Hobby Lobby where we wanted to buy the whole store! Bought the stuff I needed for decorations. Went home. Started working on the decorations. Was too tired so went to bed.
Woke up at 6 am. That's right. 6 am! I was irate. Dad was off this day so we went to the bank and then we went to Costco. Got lots of goodies. Went to In N Out. Oh yeah. I've been missing it! Went home and started making food and decorations for the shower. Got to see Amy and Jeremy. Got to see my brother Jeremy and Rachel and Isis and Elise. Yay! Rachel helped me finish the decorations. Then went to The Orleans to eat at the buffet with cousin Heidi and her mom. Pretty sure my belly grew that night. It seemed enormous on Saturday!
Woke up at 6:30 am. Really?! Did my hair, finished the food, hung up the decorations, said hi to the family. Then crazy time started. I haven't seen the people who came to my shower for a year. I had to personally talk to each one for at least 3 minutes. I never really got to sit down or eat but it was fun to see everyone, fun to open presents, and fun to pack it all up! Then Heidi and I went to some stores, went to DI, went to Walmart. Got home at 11:30 pm and went to bed at 12 ish.
Woke up at 6:45 am. Went to church at 8:30 am. Said hi to my peeps. Went to Capriotti's and got the Capistrami (oh man it was delicious)! Got Heidi ready to leave. Said bye. Took a 2 hour nap. Got up. Had family dinner with my brother Chris and Sarah's family and Jeremy and Rachel's family. Rachel is due with girl/baby #3 on July 7! Fun huh? Picture was taken with my crappy phone camera. Sorry. But it shows sister and sister-in-law due 2 days apart! Went to bed earlier.
Woke up at 6:45 am. Went to the Green Valley Ranch breakfast buffet. It was only $4.99 a person! Then my mom and I went maternity clothes shopping. Got me some cute stuff. Went and said hi to my old work. Went home. My friend Lindsay came over and said hi. Then I went to Michael's mom and sister's house. We ate and talked. Fun times. Then I went home. Went to bed.
Woke up at 7 am! Packed up all my stuff. Went to the temple to see Sarah get her endowments! I'm glad I was able to be there! Went to some stores to return things that wouldn't fit in my suitcases. Went to Poppy's Frozen Yogurt with Eve and her kids. My mom kicked us out the door so I wouldn't be late to the airport. Now I see where I get it from. My flight was delayed due to the wind. Could have stayed with Eve longer. Finally went to the airport 2 hours later than planned. Got home at 2 am. Michael came in and helped me with my 3 bags of presents! Got home and quickly looked through everything then went to bed at 4 am.
Fun. Busy. Good times.
In vitro worked! We are pregnant with a girl and due July 5th. We are excited! To those who are curious: in vitro was not horrible. The shots were really easy to give myself and didn't hurt. I never got emotional over stupid things and never really felt any different. But I am weirder than most people, so it may have been worse than I could feel. I have a high tolerance for pain.
We are naming our daughter Lorelai May. May is a mixture of the grandma's names: Darby and Margaret. It is extremely hard to use a lot of letters from Darby :)
I went to Vegas and had a baby shower there. It was tons of fun! I got into town late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. Woke up. Went to Big 5 to get new sunglasses. Went to Home Goods and TJ Max to try and find a pot for the centerpiece I wanted to make. Then we went to eat at Grand Lux with my dad. Then we went to the chiropractor. Then we went to get my mom's sewing machine fixed. Then we went to Michaels. Left Michaels because they had nothing cool. Went to Hobby Lobby where we wanted to buy the whole store! Bought the stuff I needed for decorations. Went home. Started working on the decorations. Was too tired so went to bed.
Woke up at 6 am. That's right. 6 am! I was irate. Dad was off this day so we went to the bank and then we went to Costco. Got lots of goodies. Went to In N Out. Oh yeah. I've been missing it! Went home and started making food and decorations for the shower. Got to see Amy and Jeremy. Got to see my brother Jeremy and Rachel and Isis and Elise. Yay! Rachel helped me finish the decorations. Then went to The Orleans to eat at the buffet with cousin Heidi and her mom. Pretty sure my belly grew that night. It seemed enormous on Saturday!
The centerpiece I made from a picture on Pinterest. It turned out cute, I think!
The Martha Stewart pom-pom flowers I made out of tissue paper. Super easy and cute!
The bag game. You get to open more presents. Who wouldn't like that??
The food!
Some guests! Serious contemplation is needed for the bag game.
Belly shot! Ask and you shall receive.
Woke up at 6:30 am. Really?! Did my hair, finished the food, hung up the decorations, said hi to the family. Then crazy time started. I haven't seen the people who came to my shower for a year. I had to personally talk to each one for at least 3 minutes. I never really got to sit down or eat but it was fun to see everyone, fun to open presents, and fun to pack it all up! Then Heidi and I went to some stores, went to DI, went to Walmart. Got home at 11:30 pm and went to bed at 12 ish.
Woke up at 6:45 am. Went to church at 8:30 am. Said hi to my peeps. Went to Capriotti's and got the Capistrami (oh man it was delicious)! Got Heidi ready to leave. Said bye. Took a 2 hour nap. Got up. Had family dinner with my brother Chris and Sarah's family and Jeremy and Rachel's family. Rachel is due with girl/baby #3 on July 7! Fun huh? Picture was taken with my crappy phone camera. Sorry. But it shows sister and sister-in-law due 2 days apart! Went to bed earlier.
Woke up at 6:45 am. Went to the Green Valley Ranch breakfast buffet. It was only $4.99 a person! Then my mom and I went maternity clothes shopping. Got me some cute stuff. Went and said hi to my old work. Went home. My friend Lindsay came over and said hi. Then I went to Michael's mom and sister's house. We ate and talked. Fun times. Then I went home. Went to bed.
Woke up at 7 am! Packed up all my stuff. Went to the temple to see Sarah get her endowments! I'm glad I was able to be there! Went to some stores to return things that wouldn't fit in my suitcases. Went to Poppy's Frozen Yogurt with Eve and her kids. My mom kicked us out the door so I wouldn't be late to the airport. Now I see where I get it from. My flight was delayed due to the wind. Could have stayed with Eve longer. Finally went to the airport 2 hours later than planned. Got home at 2 am. Michael came in and helped me with my 3 bags of presents! Got home and quickly looked through everything then went to bed at 4 am.
Fun. Busy. Good times.







1 comment:
That's awesome!!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment