
So on Saturday Michael had to get judged, get filmed, get photographed and have rehearsal for the big event. We met the competition (dun dun dun)...they were pretty cool. Eric's in the middle and Michael W. is on the right. Everyone we met was actually really awesome!

Here is Michael's info on the big screen when they announced he won 2nd place! Good job honey, you are the BEST!

Here are the three of the guys in the 18 - 29 age group. Michael was in an awful place. I couldn't get a picture of him with his briefcase :( It says $2,000!

Here is Michael with his 2nd place medal! He's my hero!

Later that night they had a Gala dinner. When we arrived, we walked around the whole area trying to find a table. All of the tables said reserved which apparently we were supposed to sit at one that didn't have a reserved sign. No tables had no reserved sign so we walked and walked, found some of the other finalists who eventually all found tables. I was about to leave because I was so irritated and then finally we got a seat where no one else was! Where did this stealthy table come from and why didn't anyone else want to sit by us? I thought I looked pretty cute! Needless to say the chicken was disgusting, the fish was good, the salad was good and the dessert was nasty. So we left after an hour or so and got some candy for dessert :) All in all we had a wonderful vacation!
2 comments:
Good job Michael! And Heather, you DID look cute :)
i was wondering how he did. great job!!! plus, a free vacation never hurt anyone! oh, heather, i would have sat by you. :)
Post a Comment