Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random

Sometimes I wonder where bruises or scratches that I have came from. Sometimes I remember thinking "Oh man, that's gonna leave a mark." But I can never remember what happened to make me say that. So this day was not any different than the rest. I was doing something and my shin/ankle kind of hurt. So I look at it and this is what I find:

This is a HUGE bruise that was 2 1/2" long! Where did it come from? Who knows...but nonetheless, I was proud of it!

3 comments:

Janae Walker said...

same thing happens to me! i don't get it! that is a pretty sweet bruise :)

Team Shelton said...

Man, I can't wait to see how big that dog is going to get! Tippy is going to be a big old oaf. At least Tippy has a good home.

Mike and Jenny said...

Cute Tippy. The bruises, hmmm, maybe Mike assaults you at night...