July 12, 1982 I was born in Sedalia, Missouri. Pretty exciting huh? Well my day started off pretty well. I was loading up the fridge with soda (for those who drink it, nice of me right?) when all of a sudden, a diet coke slipped right through my arms and fell on the bar stool chair. Well it decided to EXPLODE all over my hair, my clothes, the fridge door, the floor and the counter. It was pretty funny, I mean, the force of the explosion caused my hair to blow backwards! I had to take a picture because it looks like I peed my pants!The next picture is of my beautiful birthday cake that I really only wanted for the flower and the bees because they are magnets! Cool huh?
And of course what would a birthday be without Red Robin? I had a free burger because it was my birthday and it was so delicious! Whiskey River BBQ burger...oh yeah!
Michael and I also went and saw Wall-E with our free movie tickets that we've had for about 1 year (we do splurge once in a while). It was fun, cute and sad all in one movie.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather! Now we are the same age! Red Robin on the birthday is the best!
Happy Bday girl! I am sad that you are leaving the ward, and yet it feels like I haven't seen you in AGES when you were here!!! What is up with that? Just checking in on you! Love to you!
Brook
Post a Comment