I can't help but feel left out with blogging...I have no children. EVERYONE has kids and gets to post all these cute things about them. So here is my tribute to my "children":

Billy & Spike's friend Jax came to play with them today.

They started to smell like the outside, so it was time for a bath! They weren't too happy about it.

After all their adventures, they are all tuckered out. Time for a nap on the couch.
5 comments:
Heather,
I totally understand. We've been married almost 7 years with no kids...yes we are left out in the blogging world. I too wrote a [long] blog about this same subject a while ago titled, "If your not a mother than what are you." Anyway I feel ya!
-Heidi Shelton
heather -
we move on august 12th and i would love for you to come to dc!!!! i love my haircut, it's fun...i am going to get it highlighted in a couple weeks, when it needs a trim :) i am still missing you!
p.s. your dogs are just so cute! yeah, it is easier to blog because of reed....i can just talk about him the whole time...but, i love your dogs!
haha, we know the feeling of no kids too! At least you have dogs, we don't have anything...
We've been married 7 years too with no kids! See - we do exist. At least you have your cool new house and cute dogs to blog about!
Post a Comment